Sunday, September 11, 2011

SJU: 12 First Impressions

When I first moved into SJU ot was like entering an entire new world knowing that this is where I would be living. The longest I have been away from my family before was only a week and this is the place where I would be spending weeks or even months at a time living with all new people. As one can imagine I had many first impressions when I moved onto campus!

- I was going to have a lot of free time
- The class sizes were similar to the sizes of my high school classes
- My dorm room was smaller than my room at home
- I am going to have much more responsibility
- Most people seamed to be friendly and helpful
- The campus is very hilly
- The cafeteria food is good
- I am definitely going to put on the freshman 15
- There are many clubs and organizations to get involved in
- You have to take your own notes in classes
- There is a lot of construction going on all over campus
- During the day it is very busy all over campus

No comments:

Post a Comment