I have had an incredible experience at St. Joe's this year and cannot believe that my freshman year of college is over! I have made some of my best friends here and cannot wait to come back next fall. However before I can celebrate I have eight final observations to make.
- The Food: One of the things that I am looking forward to most about going home is not having to survive only on chicken patties and grilled cheese.
- Not as Much Construction Sorta: I noticed that there is a lot less construction on campus now that the library is finished and most of the new freshman dorm is almost finished.
- The Strange Year of Weather: The most snow we recieved this year was on halloween? It's also weird this year that we had hot and sunny days around 90 in March but April was in the 50s and 60s everyday.
- I'm Broke: I spent too much money here and now get to look forward to working all summer to earn it back.
- My High School: In general my friends from back home and I agree that my high school did a terrible job preparing us for college. Learing to actually pay attention in class was a big adjustment.
- I Love LaFarge: If it were up to us my suite mates and I would live in the same suite in LaFarge again next fall.
- It's a Mile From Lancaster Courts to Campus: I'm going to have to leave Lancaster Courts so early next year to get to my classes on campus next semester.
- It's a Mile Back: Not only is it a mile to campus but its a mile walk back to Lancaster Courts.